Summer Office Hours:
We are open M-F 8:00 am - 3:00 pm for 2 weeks after school ends and 2 weeks prior to the first day of classes each school year
To engage and inspire all students to innovate, achieve, and succeed in a safe and supportive environment by ensuring high quality instruction in every classroom, every day.
To develop learners who are inquisitive, independent and determined to succeed in reaching their highest potential.
- Provide meaningful and relevant instruction through purposeful planning that provides interactive learning experiences for children.
- Discover ways to foster high academic and social potential for all.
- Deliver targeted instruction using the Teaching/Learning Cycle ALL day, EVERY day in order to ensure opportunities for students to learn and demonstrate their understanding.
- Collaborate effectively to increase student achievement through the implementation of the Teaching Learning Cycle.
- Utilize common language in academic and behavioral expectations will lead to the overall success of FHE.
- Acknowledge and value everyone’s time, effort and contributions.
- Ensure decisions are made with students’ academic and personal needs being a priority.
- Recognize that we are all responsible for the academic and social strengths, challenges and achievement of the school community.
- Promote open, honest and direct communication which will allow for risk taking.
- Create an environment that fosters supportive relationships through positive intent.